Renée Lee Rosenberg, MA, LMHC
TALENT DEVELOPMENT COACH / TRAINER / INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER / EQ CAREER MANAGEMENT / INTERGENERATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY COACH
Are you concerned about generational differences and ageism stereotypes in your organization?
As your workforce ages, do you face challenges in supporting aging workers and managing their specific needs?
Are you managing different behaviors, expectations, habits and attitudes for each generation in your organization?
Is the workforce generational gap in your organization creating frictions and lowering work morale resulting in misunderstandings and alienation?
Are you having concerns and difficulties in:
• managing effective communication between the generations?
• implementing change?
• building teams?
• introducing new initiatives?
• motivating your staff?
• creating productive outcomes?
Contact Renee, a skilled and experienced talent development and career management counselor, who will entertain and challenge you and your workforce to address key concerns.
Listen to Renee’s interviews on intergenerational communication:
Renee is interviewed on Niels Brabandt’s Leadership Podcast, NB Network, about “Staying Positive During Challenging Times.” The interview ranked among the top of all episodes published on his English podcast (>130 episodes published since May 2020). #positive
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Ace In Person or Virtual Interview
- Building Resilience With a Positive Attitude
- Resilience Strategies for Keeping Stress at Bay
- Positive Approaches for a Productive Job Search No Matter Your Age
- Presenting Your Brand Virtually – Who Your Are and What You Offer
- How Current is Your Resume? Do You Need a Cover Letter?
- Preparing to Ace the Interview – Virtually or in Person
- Keeping Stress at Bay (Google Meet Webinar)
- Older Workers Rock (Google Meet Webinar)
- Staying Resilient And Productive During Changing Times (Zoom Webinar)
- Reinventing Yourself For Career Longevity (Speech on the Hopin platform)
- Branding, Virtual Interviewing, One Sheet and Resumes (Google Meet Webinar)
- Resilience and Career and Business Transition (Zoom meeting)
- Resilience: Bouncing Back From Difficult Experiences (Zoom Webinar)
- Resilience, Positivity and Mindfulness (Google Meet Webinar)
I am well-versed in multicultural and multigenerational employment issues. I have coached Japanese executives in New York and Tokyo, helping them acclimate to the American business culture. I have assisted C-Suite leaders to implement strategies for improving intergenerational communication problems.
Achieving The Good Life After 50: Tools And Resources For Making It Happen
Available from Amazon.com
CAREER TRANSITION & CAREER MANAGEMENT
I have an MA in counseling and I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) with over twenty years’ experience in career transition and career management counseling. I maintain a private practice in NYC as well as a virtual career coaching group.
I am a former executive board member of the National Speakers Association, NYC (NSA-NYC), former Vice President and program chair of NY chapter of the International Association of Career Professionals (IACP). I presently serve on the executive board of The Career Development Specialists Network and I am a member of the National Career Development Association, The Association of Psychological Type, NY, and a Master Certified Career coach.
Quoted in Online and Print Media, 2016
- “The Millennials Balancing Their Parents’ Job Searches With Their Own” (The Atlantic, 2016)
- “How To Stay Positive Job Searching After 50″ (Forbes, 2016)
- “Getting Past ‘Overqualified’ In A Job Interview” (Fortune, 2015)
- “Am I Too Old To Get A Great Job?” (Women’s World, 2015)
- Five O’Clock Club, Renee Rosenberg, featured in FORBES (The Five O’Clock Club, 2013)
- Forbes: How To Get A Job When You’re Over 50 (Forbes, 2010)
- ABC Eyewitness News: Over 40 And Unemployed (ABC Eyewitness News, 2012)
- Dylan Ratigan Show: From Bad To Worse For The Unemployed? (NBC News, 2010)
- To Moonlight or Not?
- The LA Times, The Washington Post, The New York Daily News, The Westchester News, The Five O’Clock News, Health and Wellness Magazine, Yoga Journal. Interviews in broadcast media: ABC Eyewitness News, NY1, MSNBC and Italian News Television.
Talking about my philosophy of gratitude on Italian TV.
MASTER CERTIFIED CAREER COACH
My focus includes transition and career coaching for lawyers, creative artists, IT professionals, individuals over-fifty, any person who feels stuck in their career transition, or is wondering what to do when they retire. Former faculty member of NYU Center for Career, Education and Life Planning. Career workshop presenter Baruch College and Pace University. Qualified to administer and interpret various skills and interests inventories, including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Assessment.
I am also an accomplished studio jeweler in New York City.